Monday 7 September 2009

Absence makes the heart grow forgetful

Well well! What have we here? It's a blog I'd forgotten I'd swore to update regularly... How curious!
So where were we when last we left off? Ah that's right I was busy hating myself!
Well then let me fill you in on the details since then:
My laptop died a tremendous death. I cried. I realised my brother had the same laptop sat in a cupboard with a faulty screen. I laughed. I tore my laptop apart. I revelled. I rebuilt his screen. I rejoyced. I was informed his laptop also had died the same way mine had not six months ago. I cried once more.
The upshot is I am now the proud owner of a brand new Dell Inspirion 1545. This makes me hilariously happy as it runs everything very smoothly.
I also managed in the interim to find myself a house (this is another thing I blame my absence on... The lack of laptop and subsequently, internet being the first). This excites me beyond belief as it's rather a lovely house and it's officially ours! I would attach photos but that sounds like far too much hard work so I'll just link you here. Pretty swish eh?
What else? I lost 8lbs last week, almost by accident. This is pleasing though, so I can't complain.
I'm having trouble thinking of anything else worthwhile to tell you so let's get to the meat of it:
From here on the next few posts are going to be "The Fashion Issue". Make of that what you will when you see my particular style, as you may just think I'm a prat. I care not.
I'll see you there. Like shareware.

Good to be back.

3 comments:

  1. Yayy for new laptops, homes and Elliot fashion!
    Did you sign up to Lookbook? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought a Dell?

    I think you'll soon be crying again!

    =A=

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with a Dell?
    Solid hard working bit of kit (admittedly with a 3 year warranty)!
    And no but I promise I will Floey.

    ReplyDelete