Thursday 3 December 2009

Capital capital old chap(ital)!

Ah, London. You are so wonderfully large, wonderfully busy, wonderfully confusing and wonderfully wonderful.
If anything, all the aforementioned traits compound to make you more wonderful. Maybe that's just me.
So today we head to the Japanese embassy. An excellent chance for me to show off my poor grasp of the Japanese language! Subarashi!
However we will then spend hours wandering the shops and wishing we/I had more money.

I think I may take my camera with me... Depends if rain is forecast. I don't want to take my camera bag (it's very small, and looks ridiculous on my 6' 3" frame), but I don't want to get a wet camera. I can't afford that at all.
Hmm... Tricksy.

Went for my run. Made it 0.5mi before I died. Confusing to me as last time I was going a good 2.5mi with no apparent problems. I blame the cold weather for making my chest feel like it was about to explode... Oh well.
What else? I'm dressed like Johnny Cash. I need to stop doing that maybe, but so help me God, he's a damn good looking man (not really, but sartorial elegance was apparently one of his traits).

On another note, I'm rather pleased to announce that I now have 5 followers. This excites me as I feel like it's not just me that reads this now! However one of the followers - Mole Skinners - I think may have got the wrong idea by the name of my blog. Sure it's nice of them to be here, but I think they may be come disinterested when I fail to post pictures of me killing and then de-coating garden pests.

This right here makes me realise I know nothing of fashion, and without great funding and luck, I never will. This upsets me greatly. I also wish to receive 1/50th of the free shit she gets... It would make me incredibly happy.

I may go wake up Ben now. It's an hour and a half before we must catch the bus and I have to go to the bank. Has anyone seen my wallet?

No comments:

Post a Comment